Friday, December 11, 2009

the coffee addiction:

The bane of my existence.
The source of my sustenance.

In college I never drank straight coffee but would mostly just drink Diet Coke. The slippery slope began when I started mixing Hot Chocolate with Hazelnut Cappuccino (out of one of those machines, you know?). I eventually progressed to straight Hazelnut Cappuccino, now I'm down to straight coffee.

Today's count:
Coffee: 3 cups
Diet coke: 1 can
tea: 0 cups

Today is better than most days.

(oh yes, did I mention I drink tea at school? one of the cultural aspects of living here, everyone drinks black tea. Thus I have another addition to my collection of caffeinated drink addictions.)

Oh brother.

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmm...coffee...at least it is healthier than drinking 2liters of Diet Coke daily....
    GG

    ReplyDelete