Friday, February 19, 2010

thus it begins: finals period

That's right, it's more finals! I have one week, but with the "crazy" snow and classes being canceled, our study period was filled with classes! Not sure how that's going to play out, but I'm going to try and do my best to study as much as I can.

I definitely don't feel like I know this stuff yet....but with the help of some websites a friend sent me, I do slowly feel like I'm understanding things better. Now if only I could remember the details!

I discovered Grooveshark recently, so attached you will find my fun "pump-it-up" motivational music. Yes, most songs seem to be break-up songs, but what can I say? I find them motivational I guess :-) Not sure how to figure out how to make things fit in the layout here....so pardon the lack of symmetry, but I am trying!

Also, who thought that the brain was so complicated? I mean obviously it is. But seriously, I never would have guessed that all those lines have NAMES! *phew* I do have to admit that I find the cranial nerves quite fun. Not sure why....but something about being able to picture where they go and what they do is encouraging.

Off to study. And oh yeah, coffee count is steadily increasing now that a Starbucks was just opened right near my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment